Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ok Ok Ok OK...






So This is my second blog page which actually started off as my first but im gonna try to keep up wit both how idk!!
But Shit its still my offseason and i have alot of time on my hands! Last time i was in Arizona...I think... and Now im back in the Hometown of LA and the weather is GRRRRRRRREAAATTTTT (Tony The Tiger voice) 80s and 90s all weak!!! YES!! Be jealous because if i was in a cold state id be HATE HATE HATIN on yo ass to lol. But ever since ive been back ive been busy busy busy meetings here party this re-connect with that but thats the LA hollywood lifestyle i grew up with and just gettin back used to. Im gonna try hard to make it to ATL next week and then head off to New Orleans and If i have any free time make that Super Bowl pit stop in Tampa, FLA. So ima do my best to stay up to date with this! Most of my blogs will be more video blogs also...

No comments: